We went and got Abbie's pictures taken since she is now one month old. I still can't believe how fast it has gone. I go back to work next week and am not looking forward to it, its going to be hard to leave her everyday. She had a check-up this week with the doctor and weighed 9 pounds 10 ounces and was 22 inches long. She has grown a lot in the last couple weeks. She is adverage on her weight and height measurements and her head measurment was a little under adverage but the doctor said it was nothing to worry about. I guess that could be why she was such an easy delivery. Everything is going good and she surprises me everyday by how happy and content of a baby she is. I'll keep you posted, until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment