I can't believe Abbie is 2 1/2 months old now!
A lot has happened since my last post so I'll try not to forget anything.
I went back to work so Abbie now stays home with G-ma during the days, its hard to be away from her for so long but she is doing really good. I weened her from breast milk this week, with going back to work it was too hard to pump ext. So she is now on formula and doing really good with it. I can't believe how much it costs!
Over the 4Th Of July we went up to Logan with my family and stayed in a cabin and went down to the car show on the 5Th. It was really fun.
This is by far my favorite picture of her. She now smiles ALL the time, and is the happiest in the morning, which makes it even harder to get to work on time.
This was watching the fireworks, she did really good and didn't even get scared with the big noises. I was surprised. It was really windy so we had her bundled up pretty tight! lol
At the Car show, there was over 900 cars altogether but it only lasted about 2 hours.
Zonked out after a long weekend!
Her new favorite pass time is to sit and watch Uncle Craig play the computer. She gets like mesmerized by it, its really quite entertaining. She is now the same size as Craig was when he was born! He's really cute with her.
She had her two month check up and got her first set of immunizations. We had a little scare with that but everything turned out okay. She weights 10 lds 13 oz and is 23" long. She is in the 44% Centile for weight and 69% centile for length, so she is doing really good. Her head circumference is 14.6 in which is in the 7% centile so its really small but the doctor says its nothing to worry about.
This is my favorite one of me and her, she's so dang cute!
We went to the park with her cousins Brooklynn is 5 months old and Trevor is 6 1/2 months. Abbie loves being outdoors and looking around at everything.
This is her latest cousin, Tyson Joseph. He's the last to be born out of all of us pregnant women. 6 babies born in 6 months. That's just crazy...
Her eyes are still the smoky grey color of newborns. They looked like they were going to turn blue for a while but now they are getting darker so I'm not sure what they are going to be. She's now in size 1 diapers but still in newborn clothes. Although it won't be long till we have to dig through and get out the 0-3 month clothes! I think that catches everyone up. Until next time.
















1 comment:
these are some pretty dang cute pictures ms Cam Cam! Miss you and love you
Post a Comment