Okay so I know I'm very far behind so bare with me if it takes me a couple BIG posts to catch up. Lets see...lots has happened in our lives the last 2 months. The biggest change/challenge has been that we moved out of my parents house and now have an apartment that we share with my friend Carly and her dog Brewtus.
Abbie and Brewt love each other and spend many nights laying on the floor together playing. Its cute to watch.
We took Abbie to her first concert. Wednesday Rocks. It was really fun. We taught her (well more like made her) do the "rock on" sign.

Carly Cami & Abbie
Rockin out.
Another thing we did is we went on a Family Vacation to Idaho to meet up with my brother and his wife at there cabin and stay the weekend. It was a lot of fun and surprisingly Abbie did really good on the car ride.

She eats anything she can get this including toys, hands, mom's hair, earrings, everything. She grabs them and puts them right into her mouth.
Curt and Sally found out the day after we came home that they are having a girl in Feb :)
Cute baby girl. I love her
Well I will add more later that is all I have the patience for right now.
















1 comment:
lost patience? NO! Did you add all the picture first? You can add three at a time? Did you know that?
Post a Comment