Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summertime Adventures

So this is Abbie trying to blow bubbles. Its Hillarious to watch her try she is getting so close to being able to do it.



I woke up the other day to this face, I couldn't resist taking a picture.

She is now old enough to hold and play with toys...

let the spoiling begin...wait I think it already has.

We went with Jodi to a softball tournament in Rock Springs and this was what Abbie looked like all day. She just slept pretty much the whole time!

When she did finally wake up she sure was happy though.

Her eyes are very dark brown now, just like Mommy's! :)

We took her camping for the first time, it was quite fun.

This shows one of her new faces too, blowing kisses!



She sleeps on her side now and rolls over to it no matter what way you lay her down.

She is very close to being able to roll completly over which is so good for her age!



I think this picture really shows how big she is getting!

Its crazy to compare it to her newborn picture!

1 comment:

Jon & Marissa Whitehorn said...

I can't believe how much she has changed! How exciting!