Abbie got her first tooth last night! She's been a little monster the last week or so and I couldn't figure out why and than all of a sudden this tooth just POPS right up and she is right back to being a little angel. haha Poor little girl. Its in the bottom right side. These are the only pictures I could get of it...not very good I know but she keeps playing with it with her tongue and won't let me touch it.
We went shopping with g-ma the other night and she didn't want to be in her carseat any longer so we put her in the shopping cart and she was the happiest I've ever seen her. She thought she was so big sitting up and looking around at everyone. Everytime we passed someone she had to laugh and kick. I just had to take a picture.
I just had to share how big she is getting. Soon enough she'll have a whole mouth full of teeth. She's growing too fast.







1 comment:
i miss you guys! She is so cute! And her smile is SO BIG! i can't even believe it!
Post a Comment