Okay I really can't help it every time I see this picture I just laugh.
I guess she really didn't want to have her picture taken.
Bug eyes.
Ever since her tooth came in she is always sticking out her tongue feeling it.
Her new trick is to pull herself right up onto anything in sight. She's just getting too big!
She really wasn't too keen on taking pictures this day.
Out with the Tongue again.
Cute girl all in Pink
She really wasn't too keen on taking pictures this day.
Out with the Tongue again.
Cute girl all in PinkUncle Matt & Aunt Jodi had an unexpected stay with us (well a visit was expected staying the night was not) but it was SUPER fun and we had a grand ol time!
I can't believe Jodi got her to sleep on her like that.
She won't even do that for me! 
I believe this was Christmas morning...I love her face.
She loves hats and will put them on her head just to take them off again.
And make very funny faces in the mean time.

I believe this was Christmas morning...I love her face.
She loves hats and will put them on her head just to take them off again.
And make very funny faces in the mean time.Okay so these deserve a story...
About 2 weeks ago we woke up and the whole room smelled like pee bad. So we look over at her and the little stinker had somehow managed to pull her legs out of her nightie and pulled her diaper half off so she had peed over everything. So I was telling my mom about this and she's all "wait till she does it with a diaper full of poo." So haha I laughed and said yeah can't wait. No joke the next day we wake up and it REEKS. I look over and this is what I see...


The little stinker had done exactly what my mom had said she would... She sure thought it was funny where I on the other hand did not.
So we pulled all the covers off threw them in the wash. Cleaned her off with a baby wipe, disinfected the play pen, all the while she watched and laughed joyously.
So we pulled all the covers off threw them in the wash. Cleaned her off with a baby wipe, disinfected the play pen, all the while she watched and laughed joyously.Needless to say we have now switched to pj's that are only zip up since she can't get her feet out of those! (Yet at least!)





Once she was out she was happy again though.




1 comment:
HAHA thats funny with the whole diaper deal. She is a cutie though. She looks alot like you. I can't wait to actually see her in real life someday.
Post a Comment