Monday, March 2, 2009

Valentines Weekend

We were so lucky to be invited up to Matt and Jodi's family cabin Valentines Weekend.
We had a blast! It was a little rough starting, aka figuring out we had no water and having to warm snow on the stove, but we got it all worked out and had a blast playing in the snow and running around. :)


Abbie after her nap...wanting to go out for more!
She LOVED the snowmobile. I thought it was gonna scare her and she didn't even make a peep on the ride up or back down.
Our wonderful hosts! with the cabin in the background it was beautiful and HUGE!

Abbie trying to figure out the snow...

Think I'll take a taste....
Mmmmm!


Our Cute Family.

First Time Sledding! With Devin and Me!
All bundled up...I forgot her little gloves so we improvised and put socks on her hands and than Jodi's gloves over the socks! Snuggling with Devin
She was so happy and content. It really surprised me.
I love her big smiles!

Thanks again for the great time Jodi & Matt and thanks for the cute pictures too!

No comments: