We decided Abbie was at the right age to be taken to the zoo since she loves animals, I'm not sure if it was cause she didn't get a good nap or if she just didn't care about the animals but needless to say Devin and me had fun! lol
The end of the day. She really just wanted to snuggle and go to bed.
The end of the day. She really just wanted to snuggle and go to bed.
We went with Devin's brother, (Andrew) girlfriend, (Holly) and daughter Lilly. Abbie was sooo mad when we decided to put Lilly in the stroller with her. It was pretty comical.
My parents spoil her more than anything. We go over to visit the other day and my mom can't wait for us to go outside so we venture out and look what they got for Abbie.

Well everything is updated for now. The next couple weeks will be crazy busy. This weekend were going to Riverton, Wyoming to visit friends than up to Lovell to see my brother and family, Engagement pictures are next weekend, and Sindra's wedding the next.
I need to get busy planning Abbie's birthday, I can't believe my babygirl is turning 1!











1 comment:
I LOVE HER SILLY FACE! That made my day! And her new toy at grandma's is AWESOME
Post a Comment