Monday, July 20, 2009

Little Girl?

It seems like Abbie has grown into a toddler overnight. I just want my little girl back!
She has quite the obsession with combing her hair and wearing sunglasses and hats. So the other day while grocery shopping Devin had her try on some sunglasses.
Pretty Spiffy!

Well than G-ma Dee bought her these ones and she REFUSES to take them off.
She wore them while eating...and getting ready for bed...
And the next morning driving to daycare. What a silly girl.
She is learning all kind of body parts and will point out her nose, mouth, eyes, and button (belly button) and will point them out on anyone else who will let her stab them in the face. :)
She also has learned how to say "owie" "thanks" "g-ma" "baby" "hi" "hey" and of course "mama" and "dada" although lately she has just been saying "HEY DAD" its too cute.
Devin watched her the other day and I had put her hair in pigtails and he took some hairspray and pointed them upwards sending me this picture with the caption "Our child is the devil"

Its was too funny, but its true when something is not her way she definatly turns into a devil child. We love her regardless though. I can't believe she is 14 months already.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT CUTE PICTURES!! I love your devil child picture...Gotta love those husbands, right?

kathy said...

she looks so cute in her shades! I wish i could hvae one like her she is such a doll. Can't wait to see u guys again soon!