Monday, October 12, 2009

Updates

I've been really bad about updating.
Abbie is doing great and is growing quite the personality.
Her favorite thing lately is shoes, she loves these flip flops we got her in San Diego.


Her hair is getting long enough to style finally and its fun to do cute things to it.
I was able to put it all back in a ponytail the other day.
I guess the flash was to bright on the first picture. lol



She LOVES getting kiddie cones from Artic circle,
although they make quite the big mess
so we have to wait till we get home to give them to her
so she doesn't destroy the car.


We've gone up to the Zoo again a couple times,
its becoming more and more fun the older she gets,
since she can actually focus on the animals and make a lot of the nosies.




They have a baby elephant right now which is ADORABLE!
She is also growing quite the appetite.
She LOVES spaghetti and would seriously eat it everyday all day if we made it for her.



I just love this picture of her, she looks so grown up.

We make frequent trips to the park nowadays as well.
She is very brave and will climb all the way up the playgrounds
and go down the slides all by herself. The biggest change in the last couple months is that Abbie is going to be a big sister.
We are due March 25th and it will mean some big changes in the next coming months but I'm sure she will be a great sister and helper. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE her ponytail! Is she actually letting you do her hair now? Haha...what a cute girl and she IS going to be a GREAT big sister