I have a few pictures I didn't know how to categorize so I'll just put them all in one post together. Abbie had Ravioli for dinner one night and decided it was more fun to dump the whole bowl on her head. It was everywhere and quite the mess to clean up.

We went to feed the ducks at Wheeler Farm, we would put the bread on Abbie's stroller tray and she would throw it and laugh, well the geese decided they were too impatient to wait for her to throw them bread and just started coming up and eating it off her tray, she didn't really care for that very much.

She has this toy bucket that she loves, she carries it around and stuffs everything and anything into it, well one day she decided it made a better chair so she kept bringing it out of her room and sitting in front of the TV.






1 comment:
ooohhh ur going to have fun with the no and mine when the baby comes. good luck!
Post a Comment