Here's proof that Devin plays Xbox too much...Abbie has learned to put the headphones on and hits buttons on the controler while watching Devin play. She also will randomly take the microphone and talk into it saying "hi! hi!" lol
With Abbie staying home with Dad all day she sure does get excited to see Mom when I get home from work. :)
We rearranged her bedroom and put away the portacrib so she could start sleeping in her twin size bed we have for her. I was afraid that she was going to just start crawling out of bed and that night time was going to start getting rough but so far things have been great! She is such a good sleeper and is way excited about her room everytime she walks in there she says "Wow! Wow!" and loves to show anyone and everyone who is over her "big girl" room. She is even sleeping great during naps for Devin! I couldn't be more surprised with how well she transitioned. :)







1 comment:
As long as she doesn't start yelling profanities at the screen, right? haha She looks so cute and yet SO BIG sleeping in her big girl bed! I bet she loves all the space she has now, she can really stretch out!
Post a Comment