Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sick and Silly Girl

Devin hasn't had any work these last few weeks so Abbie has been staying home with him and loving it for the most part.
They both got a cold this last week and I've come home many times to this:

Laying in jammie's watching TV with dad in bed at 4 O'clock in the afternoon.
Luckily they both have been feeling better this week.
Abbie has been cracking me up with her different faces and outfit combinations.
She has such a silly personality already, I love it.
She REFUSES to wear shirts lately. If we put them on her they end up coming off within 10 minutes, this has resulted in many shirtless days. (don't mind the messy house!)
She loves saying "CHEESE" and smiling so big whenever she sees a camera.

I was trying to get her to hand me one of her binky's so I could put it in the diaper bag so I knew where one was and she kept saying No, I said something along the lines of "what are you going to do with 2 binky's?" and when I turned around next she was giggling and looked like this.



She loves wearing Devin's hats and lucky for her he has such a variety. This picture reminds me of a deer in headlights. lol

It seems like everyday is a new adventure for her and I'm really loving seeing her become more silly and her personality shinning through more each day. I really do love this girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the two binkies. Its like she's saying "HAA Mom! I am AM smarter than you think I am!"