Monday, March 24, 2008

Getting Ready


So Abbie's car seat came in the mail this weekend. It made me really excited but freaked me out a bit also. Its all becoming so real so fast! We started on the nursery, it will be so cute when its all finished. We decided to paint the walls a light neon green (its called Tinker Bell if that helps visualize) and I made Daisy flowers to put on the wall that are all different colors, and than I have pink sparkly stars to hang up also. I already have her dresser and crib, and my mom made her the most adorable blanket set to put into her crib. I also registered at Babies "R" Us and Walmart.com this last week. I can't believe how much stuff there is out there to get for a baby! I have 3 showers coming up in the next month. One from my friends, one from the neighborhood, and a family one. Its so nice to know that there are so many people out there that are willing and excited to help me get all the stuff we need. :) I know I'm going to have a ton of thank you cards to write. lol
I have an ultrasound this Wednesday, this will make number 5 (good thing I have amazing insurance huh?), to make sure that everything looks good and check the position of the placenta, to see if I'll have to get a C-section or not. Hopefully everything looks okay, I'm a little nervous. They are also gonna measure her and give me an exact due date, so that will be exciting.
Anyways I think that updates everyone for now, I'll post pictures of her car seat and nursery soon, oh and of my belly.

No comments: