
So I've made it through 3 of the 4 baby showers for Abbie. :)
My work threw me a surprise one (they said it was a mandatory meeting) and it turned out to be so much fun. I got a lot of really cute outfits, blankets and nicknack's.
My friends than threw me one & it was great fun, with amazing food, thanks to Emily, & its always fun to get all the girls together! Its so nice to know that I have such a wonderful support team behind me, who I can also trust to leave my baby with anytime I need a little time to myself. :)
Last night I went to one thrown by some lady's in the neighborhood. So many people showed up (we estimated around 30, although it seems like I have a million thank you cards to write) It was so nice of them to do and I have pretty much everything that is *necessary* for when Abbie decides to make her grand entrance. This cute little bathtub robe must have been one of the HOT baby items right now because I got 3 of them! lol
My family is than throwing me one next Saturday, I'm excited for it. We've pretty much got the nursery all set up, it turned out so much cuter than I ever could have imagined it would. I'm so thankful that my mom & dad are letting me live in there house and give me a whole room to tear apart and re due. To update everyone on my doctor appointments it seems that the placenta has moved up and should stay put until after the baby is born, *so hopefully no c-section* We just have to see what happens cause if/when my water breaks it could change things. My last appointment was on Thursday and I'm dilated to a 3 and evased 90%. The doctor is just amazed at my progress and says that I should have a really easy/fast delivery. Most first time mom's have a hard time evasing and I seem to have no problem there, so I guess that's a good thing. Abbie is healthy and doing good, almost ready to come out. I'll post some pictures of the nursery soon, for now enjoy this picture of my HUMONGOUS belly.




No comments:
Post a Comment