Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nursery

We finally got the Nursery all done & ready!
This is walking into the room, I love my rocker my mom got me.
This is her adorable crib.
My sister made her this cute sign for her wall
The daisy's I worked so hard on
& Stars that were easy to buy. lol
Now were just waiting for little Abbie. I had my family shower and got everything else that I needed but hadn't gotten yet, Thank you everyone! We got the car seat installed in the car this week, and even got it inspected by a friendly fireman to make sure we did it correctly, those things sure are tricky! My bag is all packed for the hospital, her going home outfit is picked out, and all the thank you cards are written, sealed, and stamped. Its amazing to think how fast she will be here. My doctor had a family emergency come up this last week so they changed my doctor, which I wasn't too excited about, but now my new doctor is saying he might start me a week early, which I'm totally fine with! He said that we could talk about an inducement date this coming week, so I will keep you all updated, but as for now I think that is everything.

No comments: