Friday, May 2, 2008

So Close but So Far Away!

I'm so ready to be on the road to recovery not on the road to delivery! It seems like the overall 9 months has gone by so fast, but the last 3 weeks or so has taken forever to get through! I'm so ready to take my maternity leave at work everyday is harder and harder to get through. I'm only approved for 6 weeks off so I'm waiting to take it till I actually deliver, I'll need all the time off I can get before going back! I'm so glad I was able to find this job and that they have been so willing and helpful throughout all of this. Its really been the biggest blessing and such a relieve to not have to worry about financial issues on top of everything else going on.

The doctor said that my body is pretty much all ready to go, so he wouldn't be surprised if I go "any day" well just see what Abbie has in mind I guess. My dad was quite disappointed when she wasn't born on his birthday (April 23rd) so that she could have been a true grandpa's girl, although I'm sure she still will be.

This is from the family shower. Abbie has SO many clothes! Its crazy. Little girl outfits are so hard to resist though! My mom refers to our house as Baby Land now, I keep telling her its only going to get worse. lol

Lexey did a great job picking this one out.

With how much trouble she has been inside me, I can only imagine what kind of trouble Abbie is going to be outside of me!

I finally got her swing all set up, and her stroller is in the mail on its way to us. :)

This is her bouncer chair. Jodi couldn't have said it better when she said "This kid is going to be all girl!" Its very true! Pink and flowers on everything!

My mom couldn't resist buying me this sign. I'm already learning that with all my restless nights I've had, I can't wait till there is actually a LIVE person to share them with, even if she will be screaming!

Hopefully this is the last picture of my belly we take!

I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: