She is getting so Big! I love this picture of us.
We got her first swimsuit and although the weather the last couple days has not been good enough to take her out I still had to take a picture of her in it.
She has found her fingers this last week and will sit there and watch them move into a fist and is constantly eating them.
This was one of the first outfits I bought for her and it just now fits her!
Goodness she is still tiny!
My mom bought her first "baby doll" and she loves to cuddle with it.
Call me a bad mom but I did go get her ears pierced this week. I think they are so cute and she only cried when they pierced the second hole!
She has the biggest eyes, I just love them!
Along with getting her ears peirced we had to paint her toes
I did it while she was sleeping and it was still so freaking hard! I can't imagine doing it when she gets older and is more wiggly!
We tried so hard this day to get a picture of me & her but she kept wiggling. This was the best we could do. I was laughing so hard by the end that she was gigglying with me. It was adorable.
Well I guess thats all the newest pictures, till next time.














No comments:
Post a Comment